Exchange EDB Recovery
Exchange Server Recovery Tool
Recover Corrupt or Deleted Exchange Server Mailboxes
Support all Exchange Server Version
I have installed Exchange EDB Repair and it works wonder. I have got all my company emails, calendars, events and contacts back. Thank you so much for this wonderful and powerful tool.
Exchange Server EDB Recovery
Restore inaccessible mailboxes from Exchange Server and repair corrupt Exchange Server EDB files with efficient and robust Exchange EDB Recovery Tool.
- Repair Corrupt or inaccessible EDB Files
- Instantly Convert EDB file to PST file
- Recovers and repairs double-byte and Unicode based EDB files
- Restores several mailbox items like emails, attachments, contacts, notes etc.
- Provides selective recovery of EDB files, folders and mailboxes
- No 2GB size limit to restore large-sized EDB mailboxes
- Allow user to Convert EDB Mailbox to PST Files
- Rpairs all Dirty Shutdown Errors
- Repairs all Jet Engine Errors
- Enables users to recover Public folders
- Recover all Exchange Server Database Version
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied
- Free Version Available !
MS Exchange Server is a multitasking network platform which serves various email users at one time who are storing all the outgoing and incoming messages in EDB files. There are several unforeseen causes to corrupt or damage these EDB files like checksum errors, dirty shutdown of Exchange Server, overloaded EDB files by 2GB, physical errors in hard drive, errors in file size, Jet Engine errors, virus attacks, manual errors and hardware failures. When Exchange Server EDB files get corrupt, all the user mailboxes can get inaccessible which are mounted on Exchange Server.
Exchange EDB Recovery software is outstanding and apt recovery utility which flawlessly and accurately repairs damaged, inaccessible or corrupt EDB database files of MS Exchange Server. This software supports all Exchange Server versions and repairs both STM and EDB files without losing its accuracy. With Exchange EDB Repair tool, you can recover corrupt, inaccessible or damaged Exchange Server mailboxes and restores the same into EDB or PST formats.
Exchange EDB Recovery is powered by advanced and highly-effective algorithms which restores data from user mailboxes such as email data, emails, images, attachments, tasks, folders, appointments, notes, Sent Items, journals, permanently removed mails, calendars, email properties like To, Cc, Bcc, From, Date, Subject, Time and more from damaged or corrupt STM or EDB files. Whatever the case of corruption maybe, this software is capable to resolve all the corruption problems.
The major secret of the effectiveness of Exchange EDB Repair utility is its two most powerful modules through which users can resolve Exchange Server corruption issues according to the scenario –
This is the fastest Exchange Server repair mode which is used to extract all the corrupt or damaged user mailboxes from EDB files. It recovers all the EDB user mailboxes and stores them in PST file format.
This mode works quite slower than Standard Mode. This mode is used to scan EDB files which are severely damaged. It recovers these files and stores them into PST format.
- Supports Microsoft Outlook version 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 or earlier (32 bit/64 bit)
- Supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 5.5, 2000 and 5.0
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, Xp, 2003, 2000, ME, NT, Server 2008 R2, Server 2008, Server 2003, and Server 2012.
Download the free trial version of Exchange EDB Recovery software, Free version is full feature application rather than to save recovered emails. With the help of this demo version, you can recover corrupt or deleted exchange mailbox and also convert EDB mailbox to PST file. You can see these recovered or converted mailboxes in preview items. If you are satisfied with preview items then go ahead to purchase the full version license to save mailboxes. Recommended to use free version first.
Note: In Free Trial version you are allow to save 25 items per mailbox absolutely free.