Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy
Recover data such as photos, videos, notes, contacts & songs
from Samsung Galaxy, User Free Version.
I was very upset because I lost my pictures captured from my Galaxy S because they were not normal pictures for me. This software worked and I have got every picture without losing quality.
Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy data recovery is an astonishing recovery utility exclusively designed to support all Galaxy smart phones. It recovers all the deleted or lost files flawlessly and instantly. Now recovering all your valuable photos, videos and songs is a cinch if you have Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery tool.
- Restores all the contacts and SMS messages which were removed directly from your Galaxy Smartphone
- Recovers lost or missing files due to restoration of factory settings, accidental deletion, ROM flashing or any other causes in your Samsung Galaxy phone
- Selective recovery and preview of contacts, images and messages from your smart phone
- Works on almost all your smart phones from Galaxy series like Galaxy S2, S3, Mega, S4, S, Y and more.
- Support Recovery From all the popular Android devices, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony etc.
- Free Version Available Now !
Your important data in Samsung Galaxy can lost or deleted due to several reasons. Here’s how you may lose your unforgettable memories –
- Accidental deletion of important data
- Accidental USB disconnection while transferring data from PC to device or from device to PC
- Unexpected power cut of your PC while synching with PC
- If your Windows PC is virus infected, your device may also be infected and you may lose your important data
In order to combat all the above issues, Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery is one stop solution to get all your videos, music, images and memories back.
Connect Your Smartphone to PC :
Use a USB Cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy Smart phone to computer. Launch the program and it will display its main interface.
Allow USB Debugging:
Before you scan your Galaxy device, just allow this software to perform USB debugging. Now you have 3 options to choose from. Select the version of Android OS your phone is running in.
- Tap on ‘Settings’ button on your smart phone then ‘Applications’, ‘Development’ and then check mark the option of ‘USB Debugging’ if you have Android 2.3 or older.
- Just go to ‘Settings’, ‘Developer Options’ and then check mark ‘USB Debugging’ option if your Smartphone runs on Android 3.0 to Android 4.1
- Go to ‘Settings’ then click ‘About Phone’ and tap the option ‘Build Number’ again and again until you get message ‘Under Developer Mode’. Then get back to ‘Settings’, ‘Developer Options’ and check mark the option ‘USB Debugging’ if you are using Android 4.2 or latest version
Scan Your Device:
When the program detects your device, click ‘Start’ and get started to analyze your device. Make sure your phone has over 20% of battery before you start this process. When analysis is done, click ‘Allow’ link to start scan. Then hit ‘Start’ button to continue scanning.
Preview & Data Recovery:
After scanning all your contacts and messages, it will prompt you to stop scanning if you want only deleted contacts or messages back. You can continue scan if you want to get videos and photos back. When scanning is done, you will preview all the recoverable data one after another along with complete details. Mark the files you want to recover and click ‘Save’ to recover files and restore them on your PC.
Just download the free trial version of Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery software, free version is full efficient to recover data but does not allow to save recover data. Free version will see you all the recover data in preview item. If you are satisfied with recover data then buy a full version license to save data. Recommended to use free version first.
Note: This is also eligible to recover data from such popular Android devices, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony etc